Friday, September 14, 2012

The Day of Redemption


            Mark this day in your calendars! Today is the day that I took my life back, for good. It is hard to believe how I have let myself slip mentally, physically, emotionally and even socially. I pride myself on striving for wisdom and understanding, but somehow I was blind to what was in front of me - my 350 pound body mass. YIKES! It is hard to say let alone type my weight on a public display. However, I want my story to be inspiration to others. I want my story to be a success story. This being said each month I will post my weight changes to show you all how I am doing. I will then give you a months summary where I tell you the good, the bad, and the dang right ugly. Each week I will further give you an update. I will update you on my current exercises and eating habits.So join me if you choose and lets fight for a better life. 

With love,
W.B.



 Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment